I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided in the Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of 11 July, The following general information about this website is provided below:
The ownership of this website, https://autoturbochra.com , (hereinafter, Website) holds it: AUTO TURBO CHRA S.L ,provided with NIF: B73885774 and whose contact details are:
Street Address: Calle VIA LACTEA, N.10, P.I LA ESTRELLA MOLINA DEL SEGURA
Contact email: email@example.com
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The object of the conditions: The Web site
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Terms) is to regulate the access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, it will be understood as Website: the external appearance of the display interfaces, both statically and dynamically, that is to say, the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those services or online resources that, where appropriate, it offers to Users (hereinafter, Services).
https://autoturbochra.com reserves the right to modify, anytime, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that may be incorporated in it. The User acknowledges and accepts that in
any moment can interrupt, deactivate and / or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a rule, It is free without the User having to provide a consideration to be able to enjoy it, Except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User has contracted..
The access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between the Users, and the User and , such as comments and / or blogging spaces, confers the status of User, so they are accepted, from when you start browsing the Website, all the Conditions established here, as well as its subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding mandatory legal regulations depending on the case. Given the relevance of the above, The User is recommended to read them each time he visits the Website.
The Website provides a great diversity of information, services and data. The User assumes his responsibility to make a correct use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
- A use of the information, Contents and / or Services and data offered by without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the law, morals or public order, or that in any other way may involve injury to the rights of third parties or the very operation of the Website.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by to access certain Content or Services offered by the Website. In any case, The User will immediately notify about any fact that allows the improper use of the information registered in said forms, such as, but not only, the robbery, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and / or passwords, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation.
https://autoturbochra.com reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobes, racist, porn, spamming, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication.
In any case, https://autoturbochra.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist..
The mere access to this Website does not imply any type of commercial relationship between https://autoturbochra.com and the User.
Always in compliance with current legislation, This Website is directed to all people, Regardless of age, who can access and / or navigate the pages of the Website.
The Website is aimed mainly at Users residing in Spain. https://autoturbochra.com does not ensure that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either totally or partially. If the User resides or has his domicile in another place and decides to access and / or navigate the Website, he will do so under his own responsibility., You must ensure that such access and navigation complies with the local legislation that is applicable to you, not assuming https://autoturbochra.com any liability that may arise from such access.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
https://autoturbochra.com does not guarantee continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, nor of the Contents or Services. https://autoturbochra.com/ will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the Website, Nevertheless, is not responsible for or guarantees that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or that it will be free of errors..
Nor does it accept responsibility or guarantee that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website, is free from error or cause damage to the computer system (software y hardware) User. In no case https://autoturbochra.com will be responsible for losses, damages of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limiting, to those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
https://autoturbochra.com is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users due to improper use of this Website.. In particular, is not responsible in any way for falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that could occur.
IV. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, https://autoturbochra.com undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- The rules (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- The Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 of December, of protection of Personal character data (LOPD).
- The Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 of December, by which the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law are approved 15/1999, of 13 of December, of protection of Personal character data (RDLOPD).
- The law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
- Organic Ley 3/2018, of 5 of December,Data Protection and Gigital Guarantees (LOPDGDD)
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected at https://autoturbochra.com es: AUTO TURBO CHRA S.L, provided with NIF: B73885774, whose representative is: SAMUEL E. GOMEZ PERIN (hereinafter, Also Responsible for the treatment). Your contact details are as follows:
Street Address: Calle VIA LACTEA, N.10, P.I LA ESTRELLA MOLINA DEL SEGURA
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Record of Personal Data
The personal data collected by , through the forms spread on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the person in charge of the treatment, in order to facilitate, expedite and comply with the commitments established between https://autoturbochra.com and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that he fills out, or to attend a request or query of the same.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in the article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The consent of the User will be required at all times, prior completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific purposes, explicit and legitimate.
- Data minimization principle: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: Personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Proactive responsibility principle: The Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in https://autoturbochra.com are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are processed within the meaning of the article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. https://autoturbochra.com undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, You will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out..
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined
Personal data is collected and managed by https://autoturbochra.com/ in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to attend a request or query.
You Too, the data may be used for a commercial personalization purpose, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of https://autoturbochra.com. of , as well as for extraction, data storage and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, The User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be used; that is to say, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following term: The time necessary to fulfill the contracted activities, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, The User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this deadline.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients.
The User's personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, The User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of the articles 8 of the GDPR and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those older than 14 years may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful way by https://autoturbochra.com. If it is a minor 14 years, The consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
https://autoturbochra.com undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in a way that guarantees the security of personal data and avoids destruction, accidental or illegal loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data is transmitted safely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
Nevertheless, because https://autoturbochra.com cannot guarantee the inexpugability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, The Responsible for the treatment undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of the article 4 of the RGPD, I know
understands by violation of the security of personal data any violation of security that causes destruction, accidental or illegal loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by their employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User may exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD against the Data Controller:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether https://autoturbochra.com./ is treating or not your personal data and, if so, obtain information about your specific personal data and the treatment that https://autoturbochra.com./ has made or is making, as well as, among other, of the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; The User has withdrawn their consent to the treatment and it does not have another legal basis; The User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of services of the information society to a minor of 14 years. In addition to deleting the data, the person responsible for the treatment, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, You must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party's request to delete any link to that personal data..
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he disputes the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illegal; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but
the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, The User will have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured format, commonly used and machine readable, and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, The Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their treatment by
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User's right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data., including profiling, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
So that, The User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Responsible for the treatment with the reference “RGPD-“, specifying:
- Name, Surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is allowed, Identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary., as well as the document certifying the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced, by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request made.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Postal address: Calle VIA LACTEA, N.10, P.I LA ESTRELLA Email: email@example.com
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third-party web pages other than https://autoturbochra.com./, and that therefore are not operated by https://autoturbochra.com./.The owners of said websites will have their own
data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, You will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, workplace or place of the alleged offense. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
In the different devices that you can use to navigate so that the server remembers certain information that later and only the server that implemented it will read.
Cookies facilitate navigation, make it friendlier, and do not harm the navigation device.
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User., and personalize your experience and use of the Website, and they can also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. Nevertheless, no cookie allows it to contact the User's phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way that the User's private information is part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
They are those cookies that are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by https://autoturbochra.com./ for the best functioning of the Website. The information that is collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User.. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that meets their preferences..
Third party cookies
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide https://autoturbochra.com./ services requested by it to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main purposes for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze browsing information., that is to say, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers to, for example, to the number of pages visited, language, the place where the IP address from which the User accesses, The number of
Accessing users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, visiting time, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users a Content and / or service of the highest quality. In any case, Information is collected anonymously and website trend reports are prepared without identifying individual users.
The(s) entity(is) in charge(s) the provision of cookies may(n) transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law or it is a third party that processes this information for said entities.
Social media cookies
https://autoturbochra.com./ incorporates social network plugins, that allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, Social media cookies can be stored in the User's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to find out about said cookies and, in your case, the processing of your personal data. For informational purposes only, the links where these privacy and / or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below.:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl = es-419&gl=mx Google+: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl = it Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
To disable, reject and delete cookies
Changes in the Cookies Policy
WE. LINKS POLICY
It is reported that the https website://autoturbochra.com./ makes or may make available to Users means of link (What, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites owned and / or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website are intended to facilitate Users' search for and access to information available on the Internet, without being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
https://autoturbochra.com./https://autoturbochra.com./ does not offer or market, by itself or through third parties, the products and/or services available on said linked sites..
Also, nor will it guarantee technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside your property that can be accessed through the links.
https://autoturbochra.com./ will in no case review or control the content of other websites, as well as does not approve, examine or own the products and services, contents, files and any other material on the aforementioned linked sites.
https://autoturbochra.com./ does not assume any responsibility for damages that may occur due to access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of websites not managed by and that are linked to this Website.
The User or third party who makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to https Website://autoturbochra.com./ you should know that:
The reproduction - totally or partially - of any of the Contents and / or Services of the Website is not allowed without the express authorization of https://autoturbochra.com./.
No false manifestation is allowed either, inaccurate or incorrect on the https website://autoturbochra.com./, nor about the Contents and / or Services thereof.
Except for the hyperlink, the website on which said hyperlink is established will not contain any element, of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by https://autoturbochra.com./
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between https://autoturbochra.com./ and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of the contents, services and / or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
The User or third party who makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to https Website://autoturbochra.com./ you should know that:
The reproduction - totally or partially - of any of the Contents and / or Services of the Website is not allowed without the express authorization of https://autoturbochra.com./
No false manifestation is allowed either, inaccurate or incorrect on the https://www.https.com/://autoturbochra.com./ nor about the Contents and/or Services of the same.
Except for the hyperlink, the website on which said hyperlink is established will not contain any element, of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by https://autoturbochra.com./.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between https://autoturbochra.com./ and the owner of the website from which it is made, neither him
knowledge and acceptance of https://autoturbochra.com./ of the contents, services and / or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
VII. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
https://autoturbochra.com./ by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained in it (by way of example and not exhaustive, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). Will be, therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and community regulations in this field, such as international treaties on the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, reproduction is expressly prohibited, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, For commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without https authorization://autoturbochra.com./
The User agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of https://autoturbochra.com./ You can view the elements of the Website or even print them, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is, exclusively, for your personal use. The user, Nevertheless, will not be able to delete, to alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website constitutes a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, you must communicate it immediately to https://autoturbochra.com./ through the contact information in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VIII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
https://autoturbochra.com./ reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions that it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and Contents, or for breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and https://autoturbochra.com./ will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. Should any controversy arise in relation to the interpretation and / or application of these Conditions, the parties will submit their conflicts to ordinary jurisdiction, submitting to the corresponding judges and courts in accordance with the law..
Last modification: 20 August 2020